HellishDollars

HellishDollars

AdBrite Banner

Thursday, May 14, 2009

rossybandit's Full Review: 2000 Yamaha TT-R225

There are some great things about this bike! The comfy seat is a nice touch (especially for all of us ladies out there!). I have a new nickname for my bike, it's called "the barca-lounger". This bike is apparently not paddle compatible. I called Yamaha directly and they said they don't recommend putting a paddle on this bike, for fear of burning up the motor. The rear wheel base is 18". The appropriate sand tire would be an 18", 6 paddle tire and not an 8 paddle. Shifting gears is very smooth and the clutch is very forgiving. The giant metal, 3 gallon gas tank seems a little ridiculous. Handling is OK. I rode a 125 two-stroke and a 450 four-stroke for fun yesterday and the power in those bikes about blew me away! My fat hog of a 225 seems to put-put around and seems more interested in lounging in the sun...Recommended:No Amount Paid (US$): 2000 Condition: UsedModel Year: 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment